Using the paper from order #741103 as foundation, complete a paper on the Biological Psychology of Poverty in low income students. Here are your headers:
– Background of the topic and value of the information to your audience.
– Present the neural basis of your topic and highlighting recent research on these brain mechanisms. Include the names and functions of specific anatomical regions and any relevant points about cell function, neurotransmitters, or other cellular and molecular mechanisms.
– Present the practical implications of this biological and psychological knowledge. How do these issues affect people and society? How are they affected by technology, society, genetics, and the environment?
– Explain and give examples of the most notable consequences to individuals and groups or highlight other primary topics of concern and application within this field.
– Conclusion: Emphasize the take-home message and value of the information.