Conduct research as an Applied Anthropologist (i.e. Medical, Psychological, Linguistic Anthropologist, etc.) to learn about a specific issue or problem related to humans, such as diabetes, childhood obesity, etc. that you would like to address and resolve.
1. Provide a short description of the Applied Anthropological specialty you chose (example: Medical Anthropologist)
2. Explain the expertise and value of that speciality for exploring and resolving the issue, problem, or conflict within a cultural group (example: childhood obesity and diabetes in Hispanic children).
3. Explain the fieldwork techniques and methods your Applied Anthropological specialty would use to understand human conditions and behavior to resolve the issue (example: Medical Anthropologist can use interviews and behavioral observations to explore diabetes in children).
4. Create a policy for action for education and awareness to make change within the culture.
5. Tie these questions together for a logical analysis.
Write an Essay (25 sentences plus reference) – Note the speciality and problem (i.e. Medical Anthropologist, Childhood Obesity) at the top of the page.
You can apply for an order here
If you do not want to be bothered with this