Web Plan TM
OBJECTIVE: Students will create a plan for their promotional website including ideas for both content and de-sign.
ALL content for your website must be original. You are to use your own text, images, sound and video files. Keep this in mind during the planning phase.
Create a document that contains the following:
- A rough sketch of your website – this can be digital or a photo of a sketch you make.
- A website outline – This is a navigation map. What page/sections and links will you include on your website.
Answers to all of the questions listed below:
- Who is the audience for your website?
- What is the purpose of your website?
- What message to you want your website to send?
- What resources do you have access to? Equipment, experience, time, etc.
- List 2 websites that you like because of the content and/or design.
- How many Section/Pages are you planning?
- What specific content will you be posting?
- What will the color scheme for your website be?
- What imagery will you use?
- List the fonts used for your website.
- Are you considering any extra features for your website?
- Are you linking/embedding any social media in your website?