MGMT465 Unit 2 Individual Project
The ability of a supply chain to collaborate cross-functionally to manage materials, production, packaging, and transportation effectively is imperative to today’s supply chain operation. Supply chain managers need to practice thoughtful decision making during production planning to achieve its goals.
Complete a supply chain decision-making analysis of a given supply chain production problem. Create an infographic in PowerPoint, showing the decisions that you would recommend to resolve the problem and how each decision resolves.
Use this template to complete the assignment: Unit 2 template. Complete the following:
- Introduce the practice of decision making in a supply chain operation, including the types of decisions required to manage a supply chain effectively.
- Assess the given supply chain production problem, and create an infographic slide that includes how each recommended decision contributes to resolving the production problem.
- Examine a given supply chain production decision.
- Assess how making a different decision would improve the production process. Consider the following:
- What criteria should be considered when making the decisions?
- How will the decisions made influence the production process performance?
- Summarize key points from the supply chain decision-making analysis.
Watch one or both of the following videos on how to create an infographic: