Depression in Pregnant Women
1) What are the variables you’re interested in studying? How will you plan on measuring
these variables? Clearly define the IV and DV, as well as the operational definition for the DV.
2) What scale of measurement do you think your variables will be? (Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, Ratio) Be sure to list each variable and the scale that is most appropriate for it.
3) How do you think you would get your data? Specifically, how would you find participants? What would you have them do?
4) What problems can you predict? Honesty? Finding participants? What confounding variables might be present? Any limitations?
5) Choose one of your articles for this portion. What is the article you have selected?
What are the variables in that study? What were the main findings? What limitations were noted, if any? List the methodological strengths and weaknesses. Also, include the full reference in proper APA format.