You are commissioned to write the outline of a marketing plan for your organization. This outline should be around 4,000 words (+or- 10%). These are the tasks required:
1. Introduction to the plan. Background of the organization, mission, vision, corporate objectives. Outline the objectives of the report (Marketing Plan). (5 marks)
2. Summary of overall position and market strategy. (10 marks)
3. Capturing marketing insights (20 marks)
A) Internal Marketing Intelligence.
B) Analysis of the macro-environment.
4. Overview of the market. (30 marks)
A) External Analysis (the market and competitors)
B) Internal Analysis (SWOT or other tools)
C) Identification of segments and target markets.
5. Setting and justifying marketing objectives. Use tools such as Ansoff matrix, etc. (10 marks)
6. Outline of the marketing research plan. (10 marks)
7. Creating value for customers and clients. A proposal. (10 marks)
8. Conclusions. (5 marks)