1. Briefly describe the problem or research question, the hypothesis, the procedure participants, methods and results of the study.
2. Do you see any potential problems with this study, methodological issues, ethical concerns?
3. Do you agree with the authors’ conclusions?
Are there other factors we should consider?
4. In your opinion, could this study be repeated today and with the same results? Why or why not?
5. From what you know of social psychology, or other pertinent psychology topics, why might this study have been important?