1. Examine the concept of the exchange rate between the Japanese yen and the U.S. dollar. Choose a Japanese company, such as Toyota, Canon, or Mitsubishi, and identify a strategy that the company might consider to reduce its currency exchange risk associated with Japanese and U.S. currencies.
2. Write an analysis in which you include the following:
1. Identify the exchange rate of the Japanese yen and the U.S. dollar.
2. Discuss the resulting value of selling goods in the United States exported from Japan.
3. Explain how weekly changes in the exchange rate would affect profitability for exports from Japan to the United States.
4. Identify risks related to changes in the exchange rate from a management perceptive .
3. Support your analysis with references from the Capella University Library, globalEDGE, or other Internet sources.