Research a legal issue of your choosing; critically examine how our legal system addresses, or fails to address, the issue; and recommend a change in our approach, suggest an alternative interpretation, or highlight a particularly effective response to the issue.
(1) clearly conceptualize a well-defined and manageable topic of interest to you;
(2) complete a literature review of that topic to identify specific questions not already addressed by the current body of literature;
(3) research law and supporting materials to help you analyze your legal topic;
(4) analyze current law and present new ideas;
(5) manage your time to meet deadlines;
(6) present your analysis using clear writing and proper legal citation.