Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper reflecting on the budget proposal you created in Week 4, as well as on your research findings in this course. Address the following:
- What are the key components of your budget proposal?
- Could your proposal, as is, be implemented in the real world? Explain. If not, what steps would need to be taken to implement?
- How would your identified “guardrails” for reporting ensure both accuracy and completeness in reporting? Would these same guardrails assist you with accountability to your budget? Explain.
- How could your budget affect funding and public perception?
- What inconsistencies or gaps do you anticipate if your budget were implemented? What steps could you take to overcome these issues?
- How would you summarize your budget to convince the city council of its merit?