Would these studies be considered unethical today?
- Solomon Asch’s Conformity experiments
- Stanley Milgram’s “Obedience to Authority” experiment
- Philip Zimbardo’s “Stanford Prison Experiment”
- John Watson’s “Little Albert” experiments
- Harry Harlow’s rhesus monkey studies.
- Marin Seligman’s “Learned Helplessness” studies on dogs
- Jane Elliot’s “Blue-eyed/Brown-eyed” exercise
Consider these landmark studies in the field of psychology mentioned in this video linked here.
- Would these studies be considered unethical today?
- What ethical issues stand out as possible concerns?
Research more about these studies, or one of the others found in the resource link above, and create a PowerPoint presentation (or other) covering possible ethical concerns while also citing the relevant principles and standards of the ethics code. Use references from this module and include APA in-text citations.