Place the thresholds for the right and left ears using the appropriate air and bone conduction symbols on the audiogram. The abbreviation for air conduction—AC, and for bone conduction—BC. ACM and BCM indicate that masked symbols should be used.
2. What is the degree and the type of hearing loss (if any) for each ear?
3. What is the configuration of the hearing loss (flat, sloping, rising, precipitously sloping,cookie-bite)?
4. Was masking necessary? If no, why not? If yes, explain (was it needed for air or bone conduction, what frequencies and ear(s) needed to be masked?).
5. Did any inter-octave frequencies need to be tested?
6. What are the PTAs in each ear?
7. What would the starting dB level for SRT testing be in each ear?
8. Assuming that your SRTs are the same as PTAs, what would the presentation dB level be for SRS testing in each ear?
9. Based on the pure tone findings, what do you expect the tympanometry to show (normal or abnormal) and why?
10. Based on the pure tone findings, what do you expect the Acoustic Reflex Threshold testing to show (present, absent, elevated) and why?