- What job, industry, or field are you learning about?
- What are some aspects about this job, industry, or field that you will be describing on the vision board?
- What will the project look/sound/etc. like? In other words, describe your vision for the completed project.
- What are your expressive goals—in other words, what do you want this project to demonstrate/show when you are finished? What do you want it to say about your potential career path?
- Creativity takes time, so you want to plan out your work on this project. What is your timeline? Be specific—planning time for experimentation, getting feedback, revision, and perfecting the artistic elements of the project.
- What resources/support will you need to create this project? (Think about the writing center, Adobe tutorials, research, or resources you learned about during your interview)